Bengaluru Bulls vs Patna Pirates Preview and Prediction | Pro Kabaddi League 2019
BB VS PP
The two teams will meet each other in the Gachibowli Indoor Stadium at Hyderabad where the two groups might aim to enroll their maiden win of the championship. Lately, while Patna Pirates has won the name twice, Bengaluru Bulls won it the previous year. Hence, anticipate some tempers to flare when both teams since the Bulls would aspire to keep their name when they take on the Pirates. Pirates, on the other hand, would want to recover the name.
Bengaluru Bulls outplayed Gujarat Fortunegiants at the finals of the previous variant to acquire the title. Pawan Sehrawat was the MVP and best raider of this championship together with 271 raid points under his belt. He’ll look forward to copying his final season operation and help his team win the title.
Pro Kabaddi 2019
Time: 08:30 pm on 20 July 2019.
Venue: Gachibowli Indoor Stadium, Hyderabad
BB vs PP Team News
- Bengaluru Bulls Retain Rohit Kumar, Pawan Kumar Sehrawat and Ashish Kumar.
- Bulls also strength their shield together with the registering the left-corner Vijay Kumar.
- Patna Pirates retained Pardeep Narwal, Vikas Jaglan, Jawahar Dagar
- Pirates also snapped the Ideal pay Neeraj Kumar in the auctions.
Bengaluru Bulls vs Patna Pirates Squads
Banty, Lal Manohar Yadav, Pawan Kumar Sehrawat, Rohit Kumar, Sumit Singh, Vinod Kumar, Mohit Sehrawat, Raju Lal Choudhary, Vijay Kumar, Mahender Singh, Aman, Sandeep, Saurabh Nandal, Ajay, Amit Sheoran, Ankit, Ashish Kumar, Sanjay Shrestha
Ashish, Jang Kun Lee, Mohammad Esmaeil Maghsoudlou Mahali, Mohit, Monu, Naveen, Pardeep Narwal, Purna Singh, Rajveersingh Pratap Rao Chavan, Mahendra Choudhary, Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep, Jawahar Dagar, Amit Kumar, Hadi Oshtorak, Ravinder Kumar, Sahil Mann, Vikas Jaglan
Bengaluru Bulls vs Patna Pirates Fantasy Picks
- Pawan Sehrawat was the maximum scorer of the year with 282 points under his belt. Also, he finished 12 Super Raids from the prior variant and that he returned an outstanding 22 points at the finals for both sides. He’s an unmissable dream pick for your group.
- Rohit Kumar was the primary player in the history of this Pro Kabaddi League to score 30 points at a single game. From the fifth version, he returned 32 points from UP Yoddha. He returned 171 points at 24 matches in a bomb attack rate of 48 percent along with a handle points of 30 percent.
- The side kept Ashish Kumar because of his impeccable all-round skills from the season. He’s scored 45 points in year 6 with a handle attack rate of 46 percent and a stunt attack rate of 19 percent.
- Patna Pirates will significantly rely on the professional services of Pardeep Narwal to the upcoming period of the Pro Kabaddi League. Regular played 21 games in the previous year and returned 233 points to the side. He had been the second-highest scorer of the championship, and he’s won the award for the Most Valuable Player (MVP) in two successive seasons.
- Jaideep is among the leading defenders for both sides. He scored 58 handle points in the previous season and contained 129 points under his belt out of two seasons. Having a handle strike speed of 44.79 percentage, he’s just one of the mainstays for the Pirates.
- Jang Kun Lee has been among the very prosperous raiders of the championship. Last year, he scored 82 points in a handle attack rate of 27 percent and a stunt attack rate of 46 percent.
Funtush11 : Kabbadi Match Prediction
Upcoming Kabaddi Matches
|Match name||Series Name||Timing|
|BENGALURU BULLS vs GUJARAT FORTUNE GIANTS||Pro Kabaddi 2019||2019-07-21 14:00 (IST 24 HOURS)|
To know Funtush11 Fantasy Kabaddi Rules – click here