Virat Kohli’s group India will seem to wash off the disappointment of the world cup and begin new when they take on West Indies at a three-game T-20 series starting August the 3rd. Even though the first two T-20’s occur at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida, Providence arena in Guyana will play host to the show concluder. The games begin at 19:30 hours IST.
India tour of West Indies,2019
When: August 03, Saturday at 08:00 PM IST
Where: Lauderhill ground, Florida, United States of America
INDIA VS WEST INDIES – Head to Head in T20I’s.
Overall T20 matches played the two teams– 11
India won– 5
West Indies won– 5
No result – 1
These neck encounters are telling that there’s been a closer struggle between these groups, particularly in the T20 arrangement. The last time West Indies had that extra inch inside their match at T20 World Cup at 2016, in which West Indies pumped out India in the hindmost point of this sequence.
Fantasy Team news of IND VS WI
- The Choice of Players from the Indian Group is under Lots of Discussions of Those Older players like Ganguly.
- The Indian group will be booted up with youthful blood mainly, where Krunal Pandya will be making his international debut and digging the distance within an all-rounder.
- India is going with much more pacers then spinners since the pitch is proven to be useful for pacer’s, which will allow Kuldeep Yadav or even Yuzvendra Chahal sit out.
- Just like the current world cup, batting arrangement can find a hindrance as Dhawan will open following his injury in the bowl.
- West Indies is going using a confident start at the show as in T20 format they’ve been playing a course cricket for a short time. Though are worried about the problem in Russell’s wellbeing, as he’s regarded as the foremost participant for T20 who’s capable of turning the match in his team’s favor.
- Moreover, Pollard will play after a very long break, which has been taken because of some conflicts with the West Indies board. Assessing this situation, West Indies captain also has stated he could replace Evin Lewis using Darren Bravo to fortify their central order.
IND VS WI Squads
Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (WK), Krunal Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Washington Sundar, Rahul Chahar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini.
WEST INDIES :
Carlos Brathwaite, Anthony Bramble, John Campbell, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Keemo Paul, Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Oshane Thomas.
IND vs WI Probable Playing 11:
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, Kl Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed.
Carlos Brathwaite (C), John Campbell, Sheldon Cottrell, Shimron Hetmyer, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Khary Pierre, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Andre Russell and Oshane Thomas.
Funtush11 : Cricket Match Prediction
To know about Funtush11 : Fantasy Cricket Rules