Having prevented the relegation last year, Krylia Sovetov Samara once more finds themselves at the center of the fierce struggle for its survival.
But it is too early in the summer to draw any conclusion. However, Krylia Sovetov appears good enough this year to improve in their outcome. The win over the mighty CSKA Moscow is absolutely an indicator of precisely what this team can perform, while the beats to FC Ula and Arsenal Tula was a timely reminder that the fact resides in another way to what Krylia Sovetov was able to play in their opening match of the year.
Lokomotiv Moscow meanwhile experienced an uncanny beginning to the new year, which has left them five points shy about leaders Zenit Saint Petersburg. For a team that finished 2nd last year, the dreams and expectations are high, and this beginning will undoubtedly put pressure on supervisor Yuri Seminbecause he attempts to bring his team’s season back on course.
Russian Premier League
When: 07:00 PM (IST), on Saturday, August 03.
Where: Samara, Russia.
Recent Football Performance by Teams (Last six matches)
Krylia Sovetov Samara – L W W W L L
Lokomotiv Moscow – W D W D W L
KSS vs LOK Team News
Krylia Sovetov Samara
- Midfielder Denis Yakuba missed a week’s action with a muscle injury and remained a considerable doubt here.
- Defender Taras Burlak wasn’t involved last weekend also because of an injury. He’ll be assessed ahead of the match.
- If Taras Burlak Isn’t fit enough to start, Vladimir Poluyakhtov will associate Maxim Karpov in the trunk.
- Despite Samara dropping the past two games, no modifications are anticipated from them to the 11 which began last weekend.
- Though, in case a change occurs, it will likely come from the midfield with Paul Anton and Alexandru Gațcan starting the game.
Lokomotiv Moscow FC Team News:
- Jefferson Farfan and Boris Rottenberg will overlook the match for Lokomotiv Moscow throughout harms.
- Russian global Anton Miranchuk, who missed the previous weekend’s game because of an accident, remains an uncertainty.
Krylia Sovetov Samara Probable XI:
Ryzhikov (Goal Keeper), C), Anykov, Kombarov, Karpov, Burlak, Ginsari, Zinkovskiy, Mijailovic, Anton, Kabutov, Sobolev
Lokomotiv Moscow Probable XI:
Guilherme (Goal Keeper), Vladislav Ignatjev, Vedran Corluka, Murilo Cerqueira, Maciej Rybus, Dimitri Barinov, Gregorz Krychowiak, Rifat Zhemaletdinov, Aleksandr Kolomeytsev, Aleksey Miranchuk, Fedor Smolov
KSS vs LOK FANTASY TEAM:
To know more about – Funtush11 Fantasy Football Rules