PAT vs HAR Match Preview
Patna Pirates isn’t with the time they desired so far, and today they’re fighting unit will confront the Haryana Steelers in-game without any 30 of Pro Kabaddi League 2019 that will be played in the Patliputra Sports Complex in Patna.
Similar to the previous year, the teams that are playing with their home leg have fought under win and pressure has eluded them for a significant part. Thus far that the Pirates have played two matches at home and dropped both of these. Their first loss at home in this year came from a licensed Jaipur Pink Panthers who toppled them 21-34, followed by a thrashing defeat in the hands of Puneri Paltan who enrolled the first win of their year in style by 41-20.
Meanwhile, things aren’t falling into areas for Haryana Steelers since they’ve lost three games on the trot after launching their season with a glorious triumph over Puneri Paltan from 34-24. They will need to learn a way to return to winning ways until it becomes too late.
Pro Kabaddi League 2019
When: August 05th, 07:30 PM, IST
Where: Patliputra Sports Complex, Patna
PAT vs HAR Team News
- The group should perform as a device to conquer the recent debacles they’ve confronted.
- Skipper Pardeep Narwal is the only real shining star in the raid department, whereas, Jaideep is your single warrior when it has to do with the defensive unit.
- Jang Kun Lee has been providing actual headaches to the group direction together with his performance because the celebrity raider has handled just four raid points up to now.
- Monu who’s frequently featuring from the seat is the best candidate to replace him at the beginning 7.
- Hadi Oshtorak has handled just one handle point from his past two outings. The group direction may seem past him and allow a person like Jawahar Dagar who’s yet to feature in this period of PKL.
- The yield of Vikash Khandola from the previous match didn’t do any miracles for the Steelers, but he looked great with seven tape points out of 15 attempts.
- Prashant Kumar Rai hasn’t featured yet and could be a beginner here following the typical failure of Haryana Steelers.
- If he comes into enjoying with seven, it’d be Vinay who’ll be substituted.
- Ravi Kumar could replace Parveen from the beginning 7after the latter failed to garner one point from 3 efforts.
PAT vs HAR Squads
Pardeep Narwal(c), Ravinder Kumar, Rajveer Singh, Monu, Pratap Rao Chavan, Neeraj Kumar, Naveen, Amit Kumar, Sahil Mann, Ashish, Jawahar Dagar, Hadi Oshtorak, Mohit, Jang Kun Lee, Vikas Jaglan, Jaideep, Mahendra Choudhary, Purna Singh, Mohammad Maghsoudlou Mahali
Dharmaraj Cheralathan (c), Vikash Kandola, Tin Phonchoo, Vikas Kale, Sunil, Chand Singh, A Mohd Maleki, Prashanth Kumar Rai, Kuldeep Singh, Subhash Narwal, Vikram Kandola, Arun Kumar HN, Parveen, Ravi Kumar, Vikas Chhillar, Naveen, Vinay.
PAT vs HAR Probable Playing 7
Patna Pirates :
Defenders: Neeraj Kumar, Jaideep
All Rounders: Vikas Jaglan, Hadi Oshtrak/Monu
Raiders: Pardeep Narwal, ME Mahalli, Jang Kun Lee
Haryana Steelers :
Defenders: Parveen/Ravi Kumar, Vikas Kale, Dharamraj Cherlathan, Sunil
All Rounders: (Doubt: Kuldeep Singh)
Raiders: Naveen-I, Vikash Khandola, Vinay
Funtush11 : Fantasy Kabaddi Prediction
For daily updates of any matches just click https://khelgyan.com/
Upcoming Kabaddi Matches for this series
|Match name||Series Name||Timing|
|TELUGU TITANS vs BENGALURU BULLS||Pro Kabaddi League 2019||2019-08-08 14:00 (IST 24 HOURS)|
To know More about: Funtush11 Fantasy Kabaddi Rules