Australia will fulfil England for the next semi-final of the ICC World Cup 2019. Australia, on the other hand, lost their final game against South Africa to place the date for their battle with their older rivals in Birmingham. A lot will be on the bet when both the clubs match each other at the next semi-final of the championship.
Australia dominated England from the warm-up match and handed over a 12-run defeat. Both the groups met again at the group stage game and Australia trumped their counterparts from 64 runs.
England has fought to pursue scores from the championship up to now. They’ve struggled to continue ratings across the, and their defeat of 20 runs against Sri lanka was a bummer for them. They’d expect for an excellent batting performance in the batsmen if they meet Australia.
Australia also has appeared more comfortable in safeguarding the totals. But they’d aspire to replicate their set stage performance if they meet them to the approaching header.
Australia vs England Team News
- Usman Khawaja has been ruled out of the World Cup due to Injury.
- M Wade and Mitchell Marsh have been asked to fill his shoes as a replacement.
- There are doubts regarding Glenn Maxwell and Muscas Stoinis have passed the fitness test and is likely to remain in playing 11.
- Australia’s coach Justin Langer confirmed that Peter Handscomb will definitely play this match replacing the injured Usman Khawaja.
- England is expected to come up with the same playing 11 after tasting two consecutive victories.
Australia vs England, 2nd Semi-Finals, ICC World Cup 2019
Venue: Edgbaston in Birmingham
Date and Time: 11 July 2019, 3:00 PM IST
Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Jason Behrendorff, Kane Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Adam Zampa, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins
Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, James Vince, Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Dawson, Tom Curran, Liam Plunkett, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer, Joe Root
Probable playing 11:
David Warner, Aaron Finch, Peter Handscomb, Alex Carey, Marcus Stoinis, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon.
Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Joe Root, Mark Wood, Jos Buttler, James Vince, Liam Plunkett, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer.
Stay tuned for Fantasy team